MOVE FRAMEWORK TOOLSET DOWNLOAD PAGE
MOVE is available under the provisions
of Mozilla Public License.
Please note that this software is currently in abandoned stage (no active
development or bug fixing) and is known to contain several bugs and
portability problems, so use it at your own risk.
We are supporting the toolset within the limits of available human resources.
For any questions regarding the software, please subscribe and use the
move-support mailing list.
- Get the password needed for downloading by filling
to download the Move Framework Toolset package.
- MOVE has been tested to work with following environments and compiler optimization switches:
- Debian Sarge (x86) (gcc 3.3.5, -O0 and -O1)
- Red Hat Enterprise v.3
- Red Hat 9 (gcc 3.2.2, -O0 and -O1)
- Fedora Core 3 (gcc 3.3.2)
- Fedora Core 4 (gcc 4.0.1, -O0 and -O1)
- Ubuntu 5.10 (gcc 4.0.2, -O0 and -O1)
- Please let us know if you got it to work in some other environment
- Problems found in the following environments:
- To install the MOVE framework unpack the move.tar.gz package with
command tar -xzvf move.tar.gz
- Instructions to installation can be found in file
move/MOVE/INSTALLATION or here.
For any questions regarding MOVE, please subscribe and use the
move-support mailing list. Please visit this page
to subscribe to the Move Framework support mailing list. Unsubscribed
posts are disabled due to spam problems.
In the course of the employment by the Technology Foundation STW and the
Delft University of Technology the following persons actually developed the
- prof.dr. H. Corporaal
- dr. ir. J. Hoogerbrugge
- dr. ir. J.A.A.J. Janssen
- dr. ir. M.L.C.H. Arnold
- dr. MSc. A.G.M. Cilio
TAMPERE UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, Korkeakoulunkatu 1 (33720) FINLAND (by its
employees J. Takala, A.G.M. Cilio, J. Sertamo, T. Rantanen, K. Lampila, P.
Jääskeläinen, T. Lepistö, J. Nykänen, A. Metsähalme, L. Laasonen, M. Korpi,
A. Oksman, V. Guzma, J. Mäntyneva, V-P. Jääskeläinen, T. Pitkänen).
back to the homepage
TNO-FEL, having its office in Den Haag, Oude Waalsdorperweg 63 (2597 AK) (by
its employees ir. A.W.P van Heijningen, H.J.M. Schot, J.A.A.J. Janssen).
In the course of the employment by the Delft University of Technology and
the Tampere University of Technology the following persons have contributed
to the Original Code with ideas and earlier, superseded versions of its
ir. P. Stravers, ir. A. Verberne, ir. R. Bodenstaff, ir. R. Lamberts,
ir. P. vd Arend, ir. T. Baan, ir. B.K. van Houte, ir. E.C. Abrahamse,
dr. MSc. I. Karkowski, ir. I. Kang, ir. S. Roos, ir. I.J.G.M. Janssen, ir.
A. Smit, ir. A. Bezemer, Msc. J. Heikkinen, ir. G. Tjia, MSc. V. Guzma.